Wonderland by Viola header
10:15 am - 22/04/2014

Att stjäla.

Ända sen jag såg detta inlägg så har jag blivit besatt av att stjäla menyer på restauranger och sätta upp på väggen. Nu börjar det bli en liten samling! Det bästa som finns är när vänner hakar på – vilket Hanna gjorde i helgen från Göteborg då hon snodde med sig en meny till mig från Yaki Da. Om inte det är vänskap så vet jag inte vad det är. Tack <3 Nu är nästa mål typ Brasserie Le Rouge, Flippin Burgers och Grand Hotel, kan ni komma på något annat?
p.s. Man får aldrig stjäla något om nån blir ledsen. Man kan faktiskt fråga snällt också om man får en meny.
Ever since I saw this post I’ve been obsessed with stealing menus and tape them on my kitchen wall. It’s a little collection right now! The best thing is when friends help you, which Hanna did this weekend in Gothenburg when she stole a menu from Yaki Da for me. If that’s not friendship I don’t know what is. Thank you <3 Next mission is probably Brasserie Le Rouge, Flippin Burgers and Grand Hotel, can you come up with any more?
p.s. One can never steal if someone gets sad. You can actually ask nicely for a menu as well.

Clash of Clans Triche Gemmes Illimité- August 2, 2014 at 1:39 pm
Concept videos have shown how the Morpheus VR system will work in tandem with Play - Station's existing Move controllers. Many more games, on many more platforms, expectantly over time puts up those streams in to a proper violent flow of income. If you are going to be playing games in which you must be active, always take a break.
It category hasn't already granted solely cricket however , a number of amusement additionally as a result of Bollywood super stars, cheerleaders, song, and so forth. The overseas match took place in the year 1862 and the credit goes to the English team who toured Australia. You need to be patient, you need to understand when to go for the kill.
website- July 21, 2014 at 6:08 pm
Hello just wanted to give you a quick headds up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen iin Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Kudos
clash of clans hack android apk- June 15, 2014 at 10:52 am
I go to see every day a few websites and blogs to read posts, except this web site provides feature based writing.
clash of clans hack android apk- June 15, 2014 at 10:32 am
Hello, its fastidious post about media print, we all know media is a great source of facts.
kalkulator- April 22, 2014 at 9:45 pm
My spouse and I stumbled over here different page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.
telecharger subway surfers- April 22, 2014 at 5:41 pm
Whats up this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
NEW POST: BY FUNDA - ARMY GREEN SHADES